Magnetic Hill Zoo ‘Wild Lights’ event starts December 1st!
Every holiday season, the Magnetic Hill Zoo decks itself out in hundreds of thousands of colorful lights throughout its 40-acre park, with their Wild Lights event set to light up Magnetic Hill & the holiday spirit in those attending! This year’s theme is “Year of the Amazon.”
- View hundreds of thousands of holiday lights throughout the Zoo, including new Amazon themed lights
- Make a donation to help the zoo raise funds for Amazon research in the the wild
- Visit the zoo animals in the Ecodome and the Imaginarium
- Warm up at an outdoor bonfire (weather permitting)
- Enjoy hot chocolate (additional cost)
- Enjoy BeaverTails and other hot foods (additional cost, weekends & holidays only)
The Wild Lights event runs from December 1 to January 2 (closed December 24 & 25).
- December 4,5 & 6 – Food Depot Alimentaire nights (admission through donating non-perishable food item or cash donation)
- December 1, 8, 15, 22 & 29 – Tuesday family nights
- December 2, 9, 16, 23 & 30 – Wednesday half price seniors night
- The zoo is open from 4:30 to 8:30pm
- The holiday lights are on from 5 to 8:30pm (8pm on December 31st)
- The gift shop is open from 4:30 to 9pm
More info: Magnetic Hill Zoo