Rebecca Schofield All World Super Playpark build will happen SOON!
The build begins June 4th and plans to run through June 10th at Frank L Bowser School in Riverview.
Can you help out by providing any of the following things?
- Boom Auger Trucks (drill holes for support beams)
- Backhoe With Front Bucket
- Crane (capable of lifting 2,500lbs at least 50-75ft)
- Boom Forklift
- Come-along (used to draw chains tight)
- Construction Site Lights
- Construction Site Generator
- Power Tools (can be loaned) – Drills, Circular Saws, Impact Drivers, Table Saw, Sanders, etc.
- Post Hole Diggers
- Rope (500ft)
- Extension Cords (outdoor grade)
- Portable Toilets
- Temporary Fencing
- Tents (PEAK RENTALS)
- Refrigerated Truck
FOOD (roughly 150-400 people per day depending on the shift)
- BBQs for cooking
- Morning Snacks (donuts, bagels, muffins, fruit)
- Lunches (sandwiches, burgers, hot dogs, pizza, soup, etc.)
- Afternoon Snacks (chips, granola bars, veggies, etc.)
- Dinner (pasta, chili, pizza, etc.)
- Deserts (cookies, cake, etc.)
- Drinks (milk, pop, juice, sports drinks, water)