Spooky things to ask your smart speaker this Halloween!
Whether you have a Google Home or an Alexa, have some fun with them this Halloween!
Here’s what you should be asking that’ll prompt entertaining Halloween-themed responses:
- “Hey Google, get spooky” — Start an hour-long playlist of spooky sound effects & menacing music
- “OK Google, tell me a spooky story” — Google will randomly choose a scary story from Google Play Books or Storynory to read to you
- “Hey Google, who you gonna call?”
- “OK Google, happy Halloween!”
- “Hey Google, what’s your favorite candy?”
- “OK Google, what is the most popular scary movie?”
- “Hey Google, who would win between a werewolf and a vampire?”
- “OK Google, Freddy vs Jason. Who wins?”
- “Hey Google, why do the leaves change colors?”
- “OK Google, what are you going to be for Halloween?”
- “Hey Google, where is the nearest pumpkin patch?”
- “OK Google, how many days until Halloween?”
- “Hey Google, what does a werewolf sound like?”
- “OK Google, BOO!”
- “Alexa, open Spooky Sounds” — Plays 50 minutes of original spooky sounds in continuous loop, with an audio Easter egg hidden within
- “Alexa, ask Spooky Scream to start in five minutes.” — Plays a random scream after a set time of your choosing. Turn up Alexa’s volume beforehand!
- “Alexa, start Spooky Halloween Sounds”
- “Alexa, tell me a Halloween joke.”