Have a sunburn, but out of Aloe Vera?? Use one of these home remedies!
It happens to the best of us — you’re out relaxing under the hot sun on a beautiful day for “a few minutes,” and POOF! You’ve got a sunburn!
What happens when you reach for the Aloe Vera at home & it’s empty, though??
Have no fear — Passed down from generation to generation, we’ve got some home remedies for you to apply to your red spots that people swear by to help either take away the sting or redness!
- Soak paper towel, gauze, or washcloth in cool milk
- Apply Vinegar to help dry blisters (though some believe it could aggravate burns)
- Apply Pickle Juice to soothe sunburns
- Cool (not cold) moist compress to take away heat & pain
- Honey (don’t use this one on infants under 12 months)
- Finely ground oatmeal in a bath and soak in it
Do you have a homemade remedy you or a family member swear by?? Share it with us in a comment on our K945 Facebook!