Tim Hortons launches Rewards program across Canada — Earn a free reward every 7 purchases!
March 20: Tim Hortons has launched its own Rewards Program across Canada this morning.
After every 7 purchases, Tims Rewards allows you to earn a free reward — be it a free Tea, free Coffee, or a free Donut (or other baked good)!
Here’s how it works:
- Pick up a Tims Rewards card at participating Tim Hortons restaurants
- Scan your Tims Rewards card at the cash, prior to each purchase
- After just 7 eligible purchases, you’ll receive your choice of a free Coffee (your choice of size), free Tea, or free Baked Good (excluding bagels or Timbits)
- Reward your routine: Keep scanning your Tims Rewards prior to each purchase to continue earning a free reward after every 7th eligible purchase
As a BONUS, you can instantly receive a free reward when you register your card on the Tim Hortons mobile app (for a limited time)!
“To keep the program fair we have included a few rules:
- Transactions less than $0.50 after the application of other discounts (like a roll up the rim tab) won’t count towards your next reward. If you use a Tims™️ Reward however we’ll still count it!
- There has to be 30 minutes between Reward transactions. Purchases made within 30 minutes of a previous Rewards transaction will not count towards your next Reward.
- You can bank up to 5 Rewards on your account at any one time. Any Rewards earnt above this will not be saved on your account until you have used the Rewards existing on your account.
- Any banked but unused Reward will expire after 120 days.”
More details: Tims Rewards