– Third annual Walk to Remember Moncton, taking place at the Moncton Hospital on Sunday, Oct. 15th at 1pm
– Participants will walk in support of families who have experienced the death of a child in pregnancy or infancy
– Raising awareness about pregnancy and infant loss
– The walk is a free event and is open to anyone in the community who would like to come and show their support.
– While this event is not a fundraiser, any donations made will support the Maternal Fetal Medicine Unit at the Moncton Hospital
– For more information visit WalkToRememberMoncton.Weebly.com