The Great K945 Scavenger Hunt
Want to have some fun? Want to win some cash? K945 presents the 2nd Great K945 Scavenger Hunt!
How It Works
Visit our website every weekday to find out the next item you’ll need to collect for the Scavenger Hunt. Collect the most of the 20 items and you could win $5000 cash! Hang on to the items you collect and bring them to the Scavenger Hunt finale on Saturday, October 6th between 9 and noon. All Registrants will receive further details in advance of the finale.
Scavenger Hunt Items
1. Monday, September 3: A 1970 Canadian 5 cent coin
2. Tuesday, September 4: A Barbie or Ken doll
3. Wednesday, September 5: A picture of you or one of your teammates shaking hands with a uniformed police officer
4. Thursday, September 6: A twenty-dollar Monopoly note
5. Friday, September 7: A picture of you or one of your teammates standing in front of the RCAF jet in Centennial Park wearing only a bikini or swim trunks (footwear is OK but no other clothing)
6. Monday, September 10: A Backstreet Boys CD
7. Tuesday, September 11: A receipt for exactly 5 cents worth of gas (tax included)
8. Wednesday, September 12: A slinky (you may have to look this up!)
9. Thursday, September 13: A Titleist golf ball with the number 3 on it (must be original-not hand inscribed)
10. Friday, September 14: A picture of you or one of your teammates on a tricycle
11. Monday, September 17: A rain check for an item from a grocery store
12. Tuesday, September 18: A 1970 Canadian 25 cent coin
13. Wednesday, September 19: A bank deposit receipt for $9.45 (ATM receipt or stamped by bank-must be dated during the month of September 2018)
14. Thursday, September 20: A ticket from a Moncton Wildcats hockey game
15. Friday, September 21: A picture of you or one of your teammates with an all-white cat
Register Yourself or Your Team Today!
Contest Rules & Regulations
Prize money will be distributed to the participants who collect the most items from the 20 item list. In the event of a tie, the prize money will be evenly distributed. In the case of multiple participants who are part of a team/group, the team/group counts as 1 participant.
The decision of K945 is final.