2019 Greater Moncton Dragon Boat Festival - Events - K945
Loading Events

« All Events

  • This event has passed.

2019 Greater Moncton Dragon Boat Festival

May 31 - June 1

Come join us at Jones Lake May 31st & June 1st for the Greater Moncton Dragon Boat Festival!

A fantastic fundraiser for the Lions Sick Children’s Fund, supporting children & families throughout the tri-community!

High School Challenge: Friday, May 31

Community & Corporate Challenge: Saturday, June 1

60% of all funds raised go directly toward the Lions Sick Children’s Fund, while the remaining 40% of your team’s funds go to a charity of your team’s choice!

Build your team of 20 paddlers & have a blast in the Community & Corporate Challenge races June 1!

ENTER YOUR TEAM TODAY: Greater Moncton Dragon Boat Festival

Details

Start:
May 31
End:
June 1

Venue

Jones Lake